Monday 4 November 2013

FIRST IMPRESSION

____________________ impressions count. What do you think? Can you understand ____________________ someone from the very first time you see them or meet them? I think I’m good ____________________ someone’s character from the first time I set eyes on them. It’s easy to understand ____________________ is my kind of person. First impressions ____________________ when you meet someone important. If you have a job interview, it’s very important to ____________________ first impression. The interviewer can ____________________ like you as soon as you walk through the door. Are you ____________________ ? Do you look happy? Do ____________________ interviewer? All these things are important. I also think first impressions count when you meet your ____________________ .

No comments:

Post a Comment