Thursday 7 November 2013

PERSONALITY

What _____________________ you have? Do you ever think about your personality? I do. I think it’s very _____________________ personality. My own personality has changed a _____________________. When I was a child, I _____________________, but now I’m brimming with confidence. I have learned how to be with people and let my _____________________. The personalities of my friends _____________________ me, which I’m happy about. There are parts of my personality I’m not too happy with. I’m quick to get angry with people and sometimes _____________________ get my own way. I think overall I have a good personality. I’m easy to get on with and I’m quite happy and cheerful. I might take some personality tests and _____________________ about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment