Friday 8 November 2013

PLANETS

How _______________________ get there? How is it only our planet has life? Will we ever travel to other planets? These are _______________________ about. I think our planet is the best. It looks so beautiful from space _______________________ blue and green. The other planets _______________________ me. Mercury is just a red, hot ball, pretty much the same as Mars. Saturn looks like a real planet. _______________________ extra-special look. The other planets don’t look that interesting. I don’t really know much about Venus, Neptune, Uranus and Jupiter. When I was at school, _______________________ was a planet. But now it isn’t. Scientists have decided there are _______________________ in our solar system and not nine. I wonder why _______________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment