Monday 14 October 2013

Current Events

I love the news and current events. I’m ______________________ what’s happening in the world. It ______________________ what kind of news it is, I love watching it. Even if it’s from countries I’ve ______________________ . I’ll even watch the same news programme three or four times and ______________________ . I guess it’s so fascinating because it’s real. I get really interested in a story ______________________ , then like to follow it ______________________ . Following current events makes you quite knowledgeable. I know most of ______________________ and most of the world’s leaders. Watching the news is really ______________________ happening now. But you never know what’s going to happen next. Every time ______________________ the news or read a news story, you’ll find ______________________ .

No comments:

Post a Comment