Sunday 20 October 2013

HEALTH

I never _______________________ about my health until recently. When I was a kid, I _______________________ exercise. Even in my twenties and thirties I was very _______________________ ill. I have been lucky all my life – always _______________________ health. I rarely get even a cold. I suppose _______________________ with you. Now I seem to be getting lots of little _______________________. I should go to the doctor for a health check, but I’m too busy. The older you get, the _______________________ about your health. One good thing is that I’m eating more healthily now _______________________. I no longer have fast food and midnight snacks. I also sleep _______________________. I’ve read that getting seven or eight hours sleep every night _______________________ best things you can do for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment