Wednesday 23 October 2013

MOVIES

I love watching movies. At the cinema, ______________ computer. I'm a big movie fan and love ______________ my favourite movie stars. I like all kinds of movies - Hollywood blockbusters, black and white movies ______________, independent movies... They're all good. Recently ______________ watching foreign movies. I like the films that come out of Bollywood - they're very different. The first film I saw at the movie theatre was Star Wars. ______________ the special effects. Nowadays, so many movies have such good computer graphics that we ________________ the effects are. One of my favourite ways of relaxing ______________ latest DVD and sit on the sofa with a big bag of potato chips. The sound has to be ______________ and the lights have to be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment