Thursday 17 October 2013

PARENTING

Being a parent is ______________________ we can have in our lives. It’s ______________________ it. You have to look after a tiny baby for years and years. It is ______________________ sure that little baby grows up into a wonderful, happy and responsible human being. Parenting means knowing ______________________. This is ______________________ parents. I didn’t have any parenting lessons. I suddenly had a baby to look after. But ______________________. In fact, parenting is life’s biggest joy. I can’t ______________________ wonderful it is to be a parent. My biggest worry is that society doesn’t focus on parenting. We really should have classes at school on being good parents. I’m sure we would ______________________ problems in society if we did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment