Saturday 19 October 2013

Investement

I’m totally _______________________ money. I’ve never really understood things like investments. I _______________________ interested in investments because I know I’ll get more money. I find everything _______________________. I never know what _______________________. Some of my friends invest in stocks and shares. I never did this. I’m happy because I didn’t _______________________ the financial crash. I think it would be interesting to invest in things like wine. I saw a TV programme once. Wine _______________________ up and up in price. You really can _______________________ of money. I think investing in property nowadays _______________________. I also know a lot of people who now _______________________ money on the house they bought because the prices crashed. Perhaps it’s better to keep my money _______________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment